If you have decided to enroll in one of Farm Bureau Health Plans' Part D plans, here's how you can do that.
- During the Annual Enrollment Period (October 15 - December 7), you can call us 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm at 1-844-368-8739 (TTY 711), to:
- enroll over the phone with one of our knowledgeable agents; or
- obtain an enrollment packet that you will complete and mail back to us
- You can print an enrollment form here and mail the completed form back to us at P.O. Box 266380, Weston, FL 33326.
- After the Annual Enrollment Period, you can reach us 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm local time at 1-844-368-8739 (TTY 711).
Medicare Enrollment resources
- Use Medicare's Plan Finder tool to enroll in a Part D plan. Just visit www.medicare.gov/find-a-plan/questions/home. aspx.
- Call Medicare at 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227).
- Call Alabama's State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) at 1-800-243-5463 or www.alabamaageline.gov/
With Medicare's Plan Finder you can do a General Search or a Personalized Search. Only your ZIP code is required for a General Search. You will need your Medicare number, Part A and Part B effective dates, date of birth, ZIP code and the name of your pharmacy to use the Personalized Search.